-----Mensagem original-----
De: Godfrey DiGiorgi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 9 de Outubro de 2008 22:29
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Cc: Manuel Magalhães
Assunto: Re: Hello!! It's me again!

Manuel,

The DA*50-135/2.8 lens takes a 67mm snap in lens cap. Tamron makes
caps of almost the identical design that sell at B&H Photo in NY for
$9, and could likely be found in Portugal or elsewhere in Europe or
the UK for equivalent money.

The Pentax logo'ed lens cap you're looking for is available from
Pentax Imaging in the USA for $13. Plus shipping to me will bring the
price up to about $20. To ship it to you would then cost between $24
and $30 ... total is now $50. PayPal will charge an additional ~4.2%
(combined currency conversion and handling fees) which nets a total of
$52.

So if you are willing to pay $52 for a 67mm lens cap, I'd be happy to
order it for you and ship it. You'll need to pay for it prior to my
placing the order. Any excess payment, given the vagaries of postage
and Paypal fees, I would donate to charity.

If you're interested, send me an email.

Godfrey

On Oct 9, 2008, at 2:11 PM, Manuel Magalhães wrote:

> Knock! Knock! Is someone there?
>
> I'd love to have some help from you. I know that buying a lens cap
> from the
> Pentax web store and send it to Portugal is a lot of trouble for
> nothing
> except the eternal gratitude of a fellow Pentaxian, but I am sure
> that I
> will not see this situation resolved here in Portugal. I can pay
> through
> PayPal.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Manuel