Bob, I have to ask you to point out those views that you found particular lifeless... You can do it on list or off list as you see fit ;-).

Boris

Bob W wrote:
I think the shelf full of heads is very strong - headstrong, you might
say. I also liked the leaf shots, particularly the fern. Some of the
general views seem a bit lifeless, but maybe that's just Holland.
Otherwise a good family holiday record. After seeing the miniature
village a lot of the other views look like miniatures from some
strange reason.

Bob