Nice pics. I like both.
Paul

- From: "David J Brooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Peso Fall colours

Fixed the bad link, below or go here.:-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djbrooks/2942047671/

Dave

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:41 PM, David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Gang.

Hand a wonderful weekend. Weather was fabtabulous, but the colours a
bit flat. Not a lot of red this year, yet.

I'll be doing a Geso soon, but here are two to get going.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djbrooks/2942047665/

Taken from the flood back, looking at the main part of the Madawaska river.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djbrooks/2942047671/

As the river enters the lake, it flows under this old wooden train
tressel. I thought the fisherman adds to this one.

D200 and 18-70 in Vivid mode. LR 2 adjusts.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com