I assume you're suggesting something like a crop of about 10% on LHS, and about 30% on RHS?

Bruce, keeping the same aspect ratio, in the portrait mode, will leave out about a quarter of the cap base the figure is on.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PESO - Leading Lady

Ken Waller wrote:
Very nice capture Bruce. It has more impact for me in the portrait mode.

I assume you're suggesting something like a crop of about 10% on LHS, and about 30% on RHS?

I've been pondering about that. I considered a square crop too. Maybe I need to do several experiments, put 'em in a gallery and flip through them. This is an area I'm still struggling with. :-)

Thanks for looking -- I appreciate your comments, Ken.

-bmw