On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:53:38 +0200
AlunFoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I found this in our very own archives:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/pdml@pdml.net/msg112254.html
>
> Not conclusive, of course, but perhaps a clue?

> > i need help to identify a lens i bought some time back. it's
> > 24mm/f.28 lens and goes by the name "Fotomat Series 35 MC". doesn't

hi Jostein,

much thanks. somehow that link did not turn up in the google search i
did. it is the same lens that i have, with the same macro markings on
the barrel that Mark refers to in the mail you pointed to. this bit was
reassuring:

----->
Mark Cassino
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:53:19 -0800

Two third party 24mm lenses that I've tried:

One was a Fotomat 24mm f2.8 macro. It was a pretty decent lens and
focused fairly closely. The front element was semi-spherical, similar
to the K-35 f3.5. If memory serves me, I bought it on ebay for less
that $100.
------>

and now, to learn to use it well... :-)

regards, subash