-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Christian Skofteland
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Pentax Ads

My wife is Australian and had no idea who Steve Irwin was until she moved to
the US.

Funny how two Aussies that are hated in their own country (Steve and Paul
Hogan) have become icons in America...  Oh, and the other thing my wife
constantly tells me is that Fosters is for export only.  No Aussie in
his/her right mind would drink it!  Anybody for a VB?

Christian Skofteland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pentax
> > :)