Jim writes:

>I enjoy conventional photography be it with a 35mm, APS, 110, or medium
>format.  I like reading about conventional photography on the Pentax list.
>I glance at the digital offering but don't find any of it of interest.
>Those that do I just say form a list for digital Pentax users.

That's one point. I personally couldn't give two hoots (!) about 6X7 gear
(although I scan every post [digest mode] for anything of value or
relevance to my interests) but that doesn't mean I think anyone wanting
to participate in 6X7 chat should go off and found a new email list.

The PDML is for users of Pentax gear, and as Pentax make digital cameras,
that surely is fair game. After all, it's much easier to hit the delete
button, or in the case of digest users, keep scrolling! Besides, I've
still got plenty to learn, and there's people on this list, yourself
included with plenty to teach. I'd hate to split us all up for fear of
missing something valuable.

.02 pence

Cotty