On Oct 20, 2008, at 23:07 , "Ken Waller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The backlighting is great along with the nice light. But I'd like the runner to be more prominent in the frame.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >

Subject: PESO: Autumn Run

Here is a shot from a nice Sunday morning in the Morton Arboretum...

http://picasaweb.google.com/rf.sullivan/Autumn#5259387443044581714

K20D, 31mm, f4 @ 1/200th & ISO200
Comments?

That would be one way to have the image composed. I like it just the way it is. The runner draws the eye to her, but the grandeur of the forest is the frame, and they work as is in my eyes.

Great shot, Bob..

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian