He does say "As a result, the new G! occupies 29 cubic inches , in
contrast to the 64 cubic inches for the Nikon (D90);  it weighs 8 oz vs.
22."  He also says it's bigger and heavier than the Olympus 420.  The
420 weighs 13.4 oz (so I suspect he meant to write 18 oz. for the G1)
and is 38.6 cubic inches, assuming he just multiplied out the dimensions
(5.1x3.6x2.1).  So I'm confused as well.

On Oct 23, 2008, at 13:43, Steve Desjardins wrote:
>    His most serious
> reason for not buying the camera is that next year's model will have
> video capabilities.

...and that it's heavier and not really any smaller than the smallest

DSLR (Olympus 420).  Or did I read that incorrectly?

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN