I haven't got the flash guns you mention but I use NiMH in the 330FTZ
and the AF280T.  They work fine.

I highly recommend the Sanyo Eneloops - they retain a charge much longer
than the generic brands I've used.  They even come fully charged out of
the packet.  I also use them in the *ist DS and K200D - they seem to
last forever!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters