Just printed out my first 13" x 19" BW on Ultra Premium Matte. Yee Ha!!! If I do say so myself, it looks so cool. This printing is so much fun. Here's the photo:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8080119&size=lg

For the past couple of months, I've been photographing the construction that is taking place at my work. We're getting a 6-7 story indoor parking building and a beautiful new student services building. The architectural renderings are now on exhibit in the lobby of our main campus building & about 15 of my BWs will also be on exhibit as soon as the framing is done. During the next 18 months, we'll be rotating photos that tell the story and progression of the construction.

I have full access to the construction site and have my own hard hat, which I must obviously wear. I had to read a safety manual & have to follow the safety rules. When I can shoot, I call down, and a young (and usually cute :-)) assistant foreman lets me on site, then escorts me around. He usually says things like, "Christine, watch out for that boulder ahead of you," (like when I'm walking & have my nose behind the camera) or I have him explain to me what it is I'm seeing, since I know absolutely nothing about construction, though I am learning, and it's very interesting. I've always admired what man can build.

I'm using the K20D with the DA 16-45mm. Since the DA is F4, I put it on the K20, since that camera has really good High ISO quality if I need it. The DA* 50-135mm is on the K10D, but today, when I shot the crusher grinding up huge boulders, I put the DA* on the K20D. I didn't feel like doing any wide angle shots. Anyway, I just felt like letting a Yee Ha loose :-). Thanks for listening, if you, in fact, did ;-).

Cheers, Christine