I haven't seen a 725B so I can't comment on it from experience. However I note
that it has 4 sections, which will make it less stable than a 3 section trip and
more of a faff to put up and down. For lightweight use I have a 190 with a
ballhead and it's a great tripod and combo. It straps easily to the pannier of a
(non-motor) bike.

Bob