I never became real familiar with CS3, although I had it at work. I do all my photo work at home, and I've been using CS1 for quite a few years. I spent the last few hours converting and tweaking some pics with CS4. First, I have to say that I find this version of Bridge outstanding. The slider allows me to set the preview size to huge dimensions if I wish, and the intel Mac is fast enough to scroll through a large folder seamlessly. The Raw Converter provides much more control than my ancient version of the same. The "Recovery" slider directly adjusts highlights. "Fill Light" provides more shadow fill than the old (and still available) "brightness" control. "Clarity" seems to provide a measure of sharpening, and "Vibrance" probably increases midrange contrast. And it's all very fast. I'm liking it. Back to play...I mean work.
Paul