I couldn't agree more. I've been using TurboTax for close to 15 years, albeit on a Windows box, and, counting myself and family members, may use it to file as many as 6 returns each year. Each has their own unique needs including real estate, rental property, investments, Sked C and it handles them all with ease

-p

PN Stenquist wrote:
I've been using TurboTax, on a Mac, for at least ten years. These days I simply download it from the Intuit website. The software gets better every year, and it makes tax time a breeze, even for someone like me who has lots of itemized deductions and a schedule C.
Paul