Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi Everyone:

Just a few pics of the construction project.

A note or two: 1) the 2 aerials were taken from a classroom window. I was amazed at how clear they came out considering how filthy those windows are; 2) in the last one, I think I have my hat on backwards, which is the way I wear it when I shoot because the bill gets in the way of the camera. 'bout drove me nuts the first day or two--then thought forget this--and I flipped it around.

Next week they start on the sewers, then soon after the caissons for the foundation go in. If I remember correctly, that will go on for quite awhile. I get cc'd on the weekly status meeting minutes, and I read them; I just can't remember off hand how long the caisson/foundation part goes on for. Anyway . . . I've never shot anything like this before, so whatever boo-boos you see, go ahead and identify them. I'm hoping to improve as the project goes on :-).

http://photo.net/photodb/slideshow?folder_id=871419

Cheers, Christine

That's excellent, Christine. Well worth watching this gallery grow.

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc