The same name thing is kinda freaky Evan. Except ours had a goofy name and I renamed her to Sascha. I just couldn't seem myself out in the yard calling for "pup-pup".
Your new dog looks pretty cute.

Cory
tired because the dog wasn't sleepy last night...

Evan Hanson wrote:
Ok second try.

Cory,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Earlier this year we lost our dog Fluff to cancer. After so many years of her companionship we like you felt a loss, so we adopted a dog from the Atlanta Humane Society. A dog named Sasha. And like you pointed out a young dog is a lot more work.

A young Sasha.
http://picasaweb.google.com/evanrhanson/PESO#5262385305116437890

Evan