It's a nice ballery.  Represents the event pretty well but,
I thought this would be a much more Beastie set of pictures... That Funky Monkey...
CW

David Mann wrote:
Hi all,

You may or may not remember I posted a link to a gallery of some kayaking pics a while ago. There were too many photos to really make it worth browsing and a few people asked for a reduced gallery. Well, today I've had a bit of spare time and have put together a baker's dozen of photos from the three races I attended.

The races are suitable for all levels so a wide range of paddlers took part and the atmosphere is generally very social, especially in the pub afterwards. It was held on the Waimakariri river which is on the northern outskirts of Christchurch city.

The photos aren't terribly cohesive but I've tried to show a good variety. Anyway here's the link:

http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/photodb/galleries/view.php?g=33

Now before you start complaining that the photos are too small, those who want larger pics can use the links below which are in the same order as the gallery sequence.

http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/photodb/1024/645.jpg
http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/photodb/1024/639.jpg
http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/photodb/1024/644.jpg
http://www.bluemoon.net.nz/photo/photodb/1024/636.jpg