Apologies in advance for those who get this note more than once.

---
For those who enjoy modern landscape work and are local enough to make it sensible to get there, you should plan to visit the Steven Wirtz Gallery at 49 Geary in San Francisco to see Todd Hido's "A Road Divided" exhibit.

  http://www.wirtzgallery.com/

I visited the exhibit yesterday, found it to be a very powerful and compelling exhibit. I'll go again, but I can't make the reception as I'm out of town for a workshop next week.

The reception will be next Thursday evening, November 6, during the "First Thursdays" evening event from 5-8 pm.

enjoy
Godfrey