PN Stenquist wrote:
B&H is as honest as they come. Very good service, no-hassle replacement of defective merchandise and a large volume of in-stock equipment. I buy all my cameras and lenses from B&H, as do a number of other list members, and I've never had a problem.

Ditto. Just ordered an AF540FGZ yesterday. Received shipping conformation at 9:30 this morning. I'll have it on Wednesday.

I could have saved about $25 if I'd bought it elsewhere. Not worth the hassle/risk. B&H rules!