12 minutes for me @ 10:45am.

All the stories on the media about the long wait for early voting really hyped the issue.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Message to Our American Friends

I got up at 5:15 am - took point and shoot camera just in case... got to my polling place about 6:10 am and was pleased to see that I had to spend an hour in line.... then came home and went back to bed. Thank goodness we still have the old lever type of polling booth here...everyone knew
how they worked.

And you all know who I voted for....at least all of you who know me :-)

OUtside the polling spot there was a video truck and a gaggle of news types trying to get their sophisticated gear to work... struggling with endless cables and wires next to an
enormous pile of black garbage bags.
Seemed to me no one in line was complaining about the wait.. it was thrilling.

ann in NYC

frank theriault wrote:

Today's the big day.

Remember that who you vote for will affect not only your country, but
the rest of the world.

Vote intelligently.  Vote carefully.  Vote properly.

Make history.

cheers,
frank