I remember a post in the PopPhoto forum from nikon
owner complaining the F80 had severe problems with
dust protection, he went and compared the MZ-S to the
F100 and found the MZ-S ( and other MZ models ) sealed
better even with out special gaskets and rubber rings.
But this was just his observation. I think a visit to
the store is in need to double check this.

--- Christien Bunting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>