If I spoke any language other than english and spanish, I'd be tempted by that nice little house with the high ceiling'd workshop - ideal for a photographer and his mistress (duece douches).

The photo is another great one. Is all the lighting natural? Is just the long exposure and the street lighting enough?

I took some images of the hills in northern california by moonlight that look just like daytime with my K10D last year, and that amazed me for a 30 sec exposure. Is this (20...1s) your time?