The Pentax Lens Roadmap has the DA* 55mm not available until January...

On Nov 9, 2008, at 19:45 , Christine Aguila wrote:

Has anyone tried the DA* 55 f1.4? Now there's a lens I'd like to try. I'd love to replace my FA 50 f1.4 with this lens--assuming the DA* focus speed & sharpness have been maintained in this new lens. Course it's really pricey. Gosh! What is it: $800. Yikes. I'll have to save up for that :-) Anyway, if someone has this lens, I'd love to hear from you & see pics.

Cheers, Christine

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time