Hi P.J. I very much like both, but I love the vertical more. That one is my fav! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:35 PM
Subject: PESO -- Asocial Climber.

A pair, well kind of...

I was walking the dog, and noticed this little interplay of lines light and shadows

http://home.earthlink.net/~morephotos/PESO%20--%20asocialclimber2.html

I though it would make a better vertical, but at that moment the sun was obscured by clouds. I waited until the sky cleared but by then the Sun had moved behind an obstruction, still interesting but not as much, I like this composition better in some ways but the subject matter in the horizontal better. Damn, I'm never satisfied...

http://home.earthlink.net/~morephotos/PESO%20--%20asocialclimber.html

Equipment: Pentax *ist-Ds/vmc Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f2.8~4.0 (version 3).

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
--Al Capone.