I don't have a netbook, but I do have a close cousin, the Fujitsu U810
Mini-Tablet (Same Intel A110 processor as most netbooks, 1GB RAM, 40GB
HDD, 5.6" display with the same 1024x600 resolution as most netbooks
and Vista. The U-801 is also a tablet PC). It's OK for viewing RAW
files as long as you use something lighter-weight than PS. I'd
recommend Picasa or the Picture Viewer in Vista (which is almost as
good as Picasa).

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas