ann sanfedele wrote:

Bob W wrote:

I don't have any kids either, but I know people who do. You could claim to be the biological father of someone else's kids, and while the paternity claim, DNA testing and subsequent lawsuits take place, get the kid to take some pictures
for submission.

Actually - there really isn't any way for ME to claim to be anyone's biological father :-)
Although your post was probably answering PJ's , not mine :-)

ann
Well, there are miracles of modern medicine that could make that possible...

You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.