> It's engineered for drag racine.

that's surprising. I wouldn't have thought Dodge were particularly interested in
17th century French playwrights who respected the classical unities. And I'm
astonished to learn that he, a Jansenist, liked to dress in women's clothing. He
seemed like such a nice man.

"Qui te l'a dit?" as Hermione so famously asked.

Bob