Holy moly. That's fast. I worked for a time at a Dodge
dealership in San Diego. Ralph Pearson, the old sand
dragger, was a servicewriter there. His son, Ralph,
Jr., had a 1967 Belvedere with an aluminum block 440,
dual Holly 4-barrel double pumpers with nitrous. It
was a door slammer but it was all decked out with
wheel tubs, fuel cell and a parachute. He used to run
the car at Carlsbad all the time. That car never ran a
10 flat.

That's one fast Mopar. Nice shot, too ;-]

-Brendan

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8226674&size=lg