In a message dated 11/17/2008 11:15:04 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey, nice to see you  back, Marnie!

Thanks for the comment, and thanks to Boris and everyone  else who I
have yet to thank.  Much  appreciated.

cheers,
frank

Yeah, been busy  (some months I was just avoiding breathing in smoke).

Haven't taken any  pics for a while, but since I got a new Canon SXi, will be
back at it. Soon, I  hope. So will be posting and commenting.

Later, Marnie aka  MIA

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.