The draft for the book has been updated:
www.dariobonazza.com/public/imhr.jpg

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dario Bonazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:43 AM
Subject: My new book is here

Hi all,

I've decided to try & print my first photo book, showing a selection of my
best 2008 work (apart from two pictures shot in 2007). It will be a 51-page
book + cover including over 60 pictures divided into three sections:
fashion, music, performance. Page size is 20x30cm, 160g glossy paper with
laminated soft cover.
Total print run will be 20 copies: 10 copies will be gifts for my best
customers (that was my original intent), while 10 more copies will be
offered here on a first booking-first picking basis. I plan to have the
books available for shipping within 15 days from now. Special price 25 Euros
+ shipping. Here are the pictures:
www.dariobonazza.com/public/imhr.jpg

Interested folks, please contact me offline.

Cheers,

Dario