2008/11/19 Brian Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Excellent work, Dave

Thank you sir

> I especially like: 9, 11, 20, 21, 25 (and the 'environmental'
> shots......)

Probably the only thing I like about summer is the change in "environment"

> Great pano, too, although I'd like to see the control tower more
> vertical.

It's probably distortion that I didn't bother correcting. It's also
possible the horizon isn't level.

To be honest though I don't really notice the tower when I look at
this shot. It's all the different people that I tend to get lost
looking at.

Thanks for looking & your comments.

Cheers,

Dave