Ann you have to develop them too. If you don't the silver crystals won't stabilize and the fixer will simply dissolve them.

ann sanfedele wrote:

John Sessoms wrote:

From: ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I made some abstract geometric images exposing photo paper to light with various configurations of covering it up with various objects... trouble is you then have to photo that as it won't last - or at least I couldn't figure a way to do it.

Put them in fix just like any other B&W print.

Nope - that didn't work.... of course I tried that...
anyway, I may have a couple of them in dark storage somewhere... but fixing
just erased everything.

ann

You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.