Sent this before, didn't seem to go  through.

In a message dated 11/15/2008 12:11:03 A.M. Pacific Standard  Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Boredom pays off: a photo with no reason  and it found itself in  PPG...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bongmanayon/3030792833/

I was  not thinking of Autumn, we don't have that season here in the
Philippines.

Bong

Oh. Very nice. Good variation on  leaf on ground, theme. Like the circular
completeness of it.

Marnie aka  Doe :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.