On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 7:00 PM, JC OConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> you dont understand, the lenses create the market/need for the body,
> you dont have to convince the person who would buy this camera to
> buy it, they already would want it. At least anyone with extensive
> experience with M42 lenses would.

You really think there's a market for an M42 DSLR? Put your money and
effort where your mouth is. Build it yourself.
I'm sure you could find an old Spotmatic body, and a damaged/broken
DSLR whose guts could be used. Why waste your efforts with trying to
convince us, when you could be using them to make your dream camera?

-Mat