On Nov 22, 2008, at 8:05 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:

This was a photo from a book first published in 1989 ---
Hopefully, someone will actually _know_ :-)

We would rather just wing it:-)).
Paul

ann

Jack Davis wrote:

I think I see all those features that make you feel that it's Jody Foster.
Make up could be more subtle.(?)

Jack

--- On Sat, 11/22/08, ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: celebrity photo ?
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 4:17 PM
I have a book called BIS: Jonvelle   - I think it is fairly
well known (snicker snicker)

It isn't in very good shape, so I listed in on ebay
cheap... but what i want to know is.....

is the woman in the lead photo  who I think it is???

(I.e., Jodi Foster)   The text is in Japanese, alas...

Anyone know if it is her or if any of the other ladies in
the book are famous?

here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/557kwm

not a big issue -- but I'm curious

ann

directly above and follow the directions.