David J Brooks wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:09 AM, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Datsun 120Y

Imagine how fast it would have happened if you hadn't paid extra for the rust-proofing...
My very first car, in 1973, was a brand new Datsun 1200. Paid $2300
for it. I had enough cash left over(college student at the time) to
buy rust proofing or a stereo.

It rusted out in 4 1/4 years.:-)

Dave

You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.