Thanks Jack.
Paul
On Nov 23, 2008, at 11:19 PM, Jack Davis wrote:

Like these, Paul. Soft pastels of interesting patterns and textures.
Extra nice work. Well titled, also.

Jack

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, PN Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: PN Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: GESO: Autumn Memories
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 5:20 PM
Last year, I noticed a strange phenomenon on my morning
runs. It seemed that on one short stretch of new concrete,
fallen leaves would leave an image that lasted for months
after the leaves had blown away. On adjacent surfaces, no
images were created. And it seemed that only one type of
leaf created these impressions. I was amazed to see that
they endured for months, through rain, snow, salting and
plowing. This year the process was repeated, and I decided
to photograph some of these "autumn memories."
Paul

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=878138

directly above and follow the directions.