OK. Another 90 minutes out of my ever shortening life.

I went through the month of November and compared it to my address book. Now I have 111 cards.

It should be illegal for people to have single names, or 'handles', that differ from their real names. And using only lower case letters... annsan. :-)

But I got it done.

111 individual PDML'rs have sent messages since November 1st of this year. The smart ones only sent or replied to one or two. The rest of us just have too much time, or have a problem (as I do) allocating by priority.

As one who used to subscribe to the Digest, I must say that this is only those who's msgs actually made it into the archive...

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time