http://home.uninet.ee/~margus02/peso/chinon_set.jpg
That's quite possibly the ugliest camera and lens combinations I've ever seen...

Margus wrote:
Hi there,

I do collect old cameras. Can't help myself (even if I would like to...).
Some weeks ago I got some items for my Chinon collection. Seller from German eBay sent me also one camera that I can not name. Manufacturer and model names have been brutally scratched off and painted over. Just "Made in Japan" on both body and winder. Maybe some of you can recognize it?
http://home.uninet.ee/~margus02/peso/unknown.jpg

Some technical specifications:
K-bayonet
Cloth shutter 8s...1/1000s
Manual shutter speeds + AUTO mode (most probably Av)
Power switch and electronic self timer are integrated. It's tthree-position switch, which is quite unusually placed at TOP panel, under the rewind knob.) DOF preview, manual ISO setting (25...3200), exposure compensation +/-2EV LED shutter speed indication, horizontal-split focusing screen w. microprism.
2x G13 batteries.

If someone is interested: here's my Chinon CE-5 with Winder S and 50mm AF lens:
http://home.uninet.ee/~margus02/peso/chinon_set.jpg

BR, Margus

You get further with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.
        --Al Capone.