The mild fisheye distortion works well here. Another excellent shot.
Paul
On Nov 27, 2008, at 1:28 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/26/2008 1:10:11 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I love subways.   I'm sure a Freudian would have fun with that.

I love what people do on  subways - there's so much more room on a
subway car than a bus or a streetcar  (our city's term for trams) that
people seem to engage in all manner of  activities (both social and
otherwise) that are more difficult to see (or  photograph!) on other
forms of public transit.

This one's really no  big whoop;  part of the reason I posted it is
that it was taken with the  18mm Zenitar fisheye, which as we all know
turns into a semi-fisheye on an APS-sized sensor body, and we all know
that a semi-fisheye is like semi-sex,  but my feeling is that as
semi-sex is better than no sex at all, so a  semi-fisheye is better
than nothing.

Seriously, this is a fun  lens.  Hope you  enjoy:

http://knarf-underground.blogspot.com/2008/11/more-chimping-on-tube.html

cheers,
frank

Nice. Like it. Not sure what semi-sex is, though. Sex on a semi (truck)?
Sounds rather  difficult.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002 )