I've seen one or two episodes of Boston Legal while stuck in a motel room and too tired to read. Not bad. I'll pick up the series on DVD.

Sports? on TV? Yuck. If I want to watch sports I go to the field or the race track. I catch an occasional motor racing event on the boob tube. Ball sports events on TV put me to sleep, they're more effective than sleeping pills.

I prefer amateur sports events anyway ... pro sports is all about selling products and has little to do with what I value in sports.