"LeviL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hello Mark
>
>Please elaborate on this a little.  What made you come to this conclusion?

Experience :( I've did that myself to a focusing screen once.

>Which part of the cleaning process did I kill the screen with.  I was in
>fact fairly confident that if I could get the darn thing out of there I
>could clean it, but I wasn't sure so I prepaired for the worst. :))

Perhaps you can clean it if you get it out, but every focusing screen I've seen
that looked as you describe was beyond my ability to clean up. If you find
something that works I'd like to hear about it, though. Could be useful in the
future.

>Also, if this is the case, does anyone know how I can get an ME Super SE
>screen?  (the one with the diagonal split prism)

I buy "organ donor" cameras on eBay.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com