I believe it is a Golden Eagle -
 below via Google:
====
The golden eagle (Aquila chrysaetos) is a member of the Booted or True Eagles family. Golden eagles can be found throughout much of the northern hemisphere. It lives in mountainous areas, prairie coulees, and other places where rugged terrain creates abundant updrafts.

Size - Length of about 3 feet (.92m). Weighing up to 15 pounds (7kg), with a wing span of up to 7 feet (2m).

Color - Adults are brown with tawny on the back of the head and neck; tail faintly banded. Juveniles have white patches at base of primaries, white tail with a distinct dark terminal band. It takes four years to acquire adult plumage.
=====

stan