Great work.  I really like the jellyfish.  How did you do that?
Aquarium?

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/28/2008 4:20 PM >>>

As stated previously, AOL got rid of its ftp  sites for members. Which
means
I had to find a new place to put my photos.

Since I "roll my own" pages and don't like advertisements, I just
created a
new domain. (In case you are interested, www.freehostia.com, 9.95 a
year for
a domain. No photo software is included, but they do have a good file

manager.)

I didn't redo them, just buffed them up a little -- breaking my  photos
down
into smaller groups. There are about only two I haven't shown on  list.

So most of you will have seen most of them, or all of them. Mainly  I
am
posting this...

....in case you bookmark member pages, here it  is.

http://www.mapphotography.com/

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the
NEW
AOL.com.

follow the directions.