In a message dated 11/29/2008 7:43:25 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
First time taking an  indoor, primarily flash lit, family portrait for
this year's Christmas  card. This was with a K10D, a DA 21mm and a 540
flash. To get anything  decent I had to bounce the flash off the wall
behind the camera. By  the way, the blinking red light in wireless
remote mode worked well as  an entertainment source for the kid.  :-)

http://electricjunk.smugmug.com/photos/426997365_CCwoz-L.jpg

--
Matthew

Nicely  done. I think, though, you could lighten up your face just a tad.

HTH,  Marnie aka Doe

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

AOL.com.