In a message dated 11/30/2008 5:44:28 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I like the lighting and  colours.

The two people do add i  think.

Dave
============
What he said. I also like the lines and  their placement in the frame.

Well done.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Rick Womer  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> These stairs lead up to the Great  Hall (previous PESO).  It took a while
before people came along and paused  in just the right position.  The red
jacket was a bonus.

>  http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8317477
>
> K10D, FA 28/2.8,  ISO 800, f/2.8 @ 1/10, handheld, RAW via LR2.
>
> (That used to be  your lens, Godders!)
>
> Rick
>
>  http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

AOL.com.