I stopped into the Wolf Camera upstairs in the mall from where my photo-lab is located. The guy who runs it knows I shoot Pentax.

He told me they were offering a special on the K20D for $899 - Body with battery grip & a $100 gift card. Good through Dec 31, he said. He also said they don't stock the K20D, so I'd have to order it.

I didn't find that deal on their web site, but it might be worth asking about. They do show the K200D kit with a bonus BG3 and I'm wondering if he's getting the two cameras confused.

I'm thinking about it, but not real hard.