In a message dated 13/12/01 15:14:11 GMT Standard Time, Paal writes:

<< Re: FA 135/2.8 replacement coming?

 Dan wrote:

 >Anyone have any info on a replacement for the FA 135/2.8 (end of production
 >2000)?

 It exist. It may not reach the market.

 >Is this just a poor selling focal length, or is there something even better
 >coming? (a Limited or FA* replacement perhaps?)

 It is a poor selling focal length so the new version may not be released.
 My understanding of this issue was that the new FA 135/2.8 was unlikely to
 get the green light. >>

Howzabout an FA 135mm F1.8? That would glean Pentax some much needed
limelight. Make it a DC lens, like the Nikkor.

Kind regards from sunny Brighton, soon Kagoshima

Peter