On Dec 2, 2008, at 2:29 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 12/1/2008 2:34:12 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
i put together a  wedding photography website. Since I'm clueless in
HTML, I used iWeb  and templates. That's limiting, but at least i'm up
and running. It's  a bit pretentious, but so are young Michigan
brides:-). Any feedback  is welcome.

It's here:
http://www.paulstenquist.com

I also set up a page on weddingwire.com that links to my site. Wedding
wire is an  online catalog of wedding vendors.

My page is  here:
http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/paul-stenquist-photography-bloomfield-hills/45b
fca615e0ee586.html

Paul

Don't much care for photo on home page. Why not use one like you used on the link? One with more emotional punch? Or two? Gallery takes a while to load. Colors are kind of insipid. Well, you asked for feedback. :-) I think you have a lot of competition (I know you do) and you can make your presentation more eye grabbing and dramatic. Stand out from the herd, don't follow the herd.

That's my  .02.

And it's much appreciated. Funny, another wedding photographer thinks that I should use the home page photo on the link page:-). I guess I'm trying to strike a range. I agree that the colors are kind of yuck. That's an iWeb template. I probably should have stuck with the grey background I used on my virtual tour site. I can still change it and may do so at some time in the future. But not now. I'm resting:-).
Paul

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002 )