Thanks Feroze. Very helpful.

I rarely shot weddings on film, but I did turn over the negs a couple of times. It was just too much hassle to try to manage orders. But that was many years ago, and I shot very few of them.

I don't plan on doing many weddings. My main occupation is advertising copywriting, but work is scarce in Detroit these days, so I hope to do some weddings and virtual reality panos to fill in the gaps. However, I'm looking to relocate and take on a new full-rime ad job, so my wedding photography business may be short lived. But building the sites is educating me a bit. In the meantime, I'm working on the Dreamweaver tutorial and hope to advance my web skills. My advertising website, at http://www.paulnstenquist.com, is sorely in need of repairs and updates. But the person who created it is no longer available to fix it. It was built with Dreamweaver, so I'm hoping that after I get up to speed with that software I can download the site components and fix it.

Paul